Bootstrap for

Today I upgraded to bootstrap 3. The page is responsive and also looks neat on a mobile phone. While at it I also upgraded the phpwcms to a recent version. It ended up in me being able to restore the site manually, because the backup I made earlier didn't work because of this nasty bug. On the other hand I now fixed my mysql backups for all servers, because they weren't working ;).Btw for backups I now use Bacula, which was a pain to configure in the beginning but works even more smoothly now.

 I also added a few additions to namely the OpenStreetMap IFrame where I also updated the metadata for For google I ended up writing some Rich Snippet, so that the poor guys there get some meta data as well. To bad those CMS'WYSIWYG Editors now throw away all extra markup upon saving. So I ended up writing some of the markup manually but I guess it is for the best, because who wants Word Markup in a Web Page.